Skip to content
- The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 6.56 ounces.
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable 40MM Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The Grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius.
- Incremental, one-turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device